Bachwacker Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 I have been putting a stereo together in my 2008 Chevy Cobalt. I have new subs new deck and some other stuff. but I really need a good bass amp. I am still using an MTX 81000D and it is kinda a tired old amp. sometimes it is temperamental. All my friends are surprised by how well that old amp pounds a couple type R's. I would really like a used T1500-1bdCP or a 1501d, pdx-1 1000, I am open to suggestions to. I just would like a 1000-1500 watt amp at 2 ohms. Thanks Bachwacker Quote
hotshot27 Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 any budget? PM CLNFREAK, I know he has a JBL 1400.1 sitting around. it does 1200 at 4 ohms and 1500 at 2 ohms Quote Current Setup: Factory HU with LOC mids/highs-Insignia components Sub- E8 in bass tube Amp- sae-1200d Show Setup: HU-Sony MEX-1HD (brings massive respect for sony) fronts - Infinity Kappa perfect comps rears- Infinity Kappa coax mid/high amp - Autotek 5600 Subs - 2 RE SE 15's Sub Amps - 2xSAE-1200D Box - 5cubes sealed Wire- Lots of Knu 1/0 SECOND SKIN
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.