Sonic Electronix

Hey, I'm wondering what you guys have heard,experianced,seen, or know about the Massive Audio P3000.1.....I think it is 2nd gen as well? I'm wondering if you guys ever clamped that amp or know what it actually produced for wattage? I see they are very expensive. My friend has one and he may sell it, but idk if they are a real nice amp. Also he is telling me to make him an offer and idk what to offer him. Just because something sells for 650 doesn't mean it is actually worth that amount. I know he bought it brand new for 575-600 i think. It was used for a summer or 2 at most. It wasn't even being pounded hard. It blew all 4 of his MA Audio svc 15's He had stock alt. with 4gauge wire and 2 caps in the back of his blazer. I think he hit 148.9 legal and roughly 154's illegal. Sealed boxes as well. I'm just looking for some answers to my questions and wondering what you guys think on the amp and on what a fair price would be on that amp. Thanks a lot guys. I hope someone can help!!!!!!!!

idk about the amp but is seems as its getting nice numbers. offer him like 200 what the worst thing is he says no.

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

I heard of the p3000.1 and yes it's the older generation of massive audio. I personally wouldn't buy that amp after researching and talking to people who had experience with it. Every P3000.1 that i've came across has either been broken, or only half the amp works(The P3000.1 is really two 1500s strapped in one board). However, if you have the alternator, batteries, and 0 gauge wires to back it up, it wouldn't hurt to offer him a price. I wouldn't pay over 300 for it.

I heard of the p3000.1 and yes it's the older generation of massive audio. I personally wouldn't buy that amp after researching and talking to people who had experience with it. Every P3000.1 that i've came across has either been broken, or only half the amp works(The P3000.1 is really two 1500s strapped in one board). However, if you have the alternator, batteries, and 0 gauge wires to back it up, it wouldn't hurt to offer him a price. I wouldn't pay over 300 for it.

Ok, Do you know if it actually will give me a true 1500 rms at each channel?

Ok, Do you know if it actually will give me a true 1500 rms at each channel?

Sure will! It is 2 P1500.1 amps internally strapped together. I know people that have gotten well over 3000 RMS but please make sure you have the power and proper electrical systemin place. The Pro Series Amps were desined for SPL competitors to let you really push the amps to the max before going into protection. They are really nice amps if you have your system configured correctly but they can be a downer if you do not have the juice since the protection on them is so tolerant.