Sonic Electronix

I would save and get a good amp tha puts out 900-1200 watts rms.. whih can be easily bought for $200.

Check this one out. I'm guessing your running 1 ohm since you have dual 4 ohms. It's good for the money; but i would still recommend saving. http://www.millionbuy.com/crup15001.html

Edited by BCarter

Eye Kandy Kustomz

2414 E. Napoleon St.

Sulphur, LA 70663

(337)313-3121

[email protected]

Eye Kandy Kustomz Page

My Page

On that budget I would be hitting up craigslist and hope to get lucky. If it was me, I would just buy one of the subs and then use the money to get an amp that matches up with it.

save up the money and get a good amp, I know that waiting sucks but it will be worth it in the long while, OR you could just buy one sub and get a good amp. Or hit up craigslist and see what someone local is trying to sell. Then you wont have to worry about shipping and stuff. You could also try google. I found a RF 500-1 amp for $133 online. Just do some searching and save up some money.

I mite do that.. I hate craiglist.. everyone trys to rip you off or steal your crap around here. I just need to savi i guess. i have to sell my little amp off and then i can really look

yeah craigslist can be the home of many scammers. Use the common sense rule "if it seems to good to be true, it is" Also do your research if you see someone selling a amp. See how old it is and what it retails for and go from there.

Audiopipes are DEE-HEE-CENT if you're on a budget

Mids/Highs: stock Bang & Olufsen

Lows: Image Dynamics IDMax 12v.3

Power: Sony Xplod XM-D9001GTR:Knukonceptz 4 gauge

Box: 1.75 cu/ft Sealed

Past: Pioneer Premier TS-W1207 (2)/ Rockford Fosgate P210/ Image Dynamics ID10V.3/ Infinity Reference 311A/ Audiopipe AP-18001D

yeah craigslist can be the home of many scammers. Use the common sense rule "if it seems to good to be true, it is" Also do your research if you see someone selling a amp. See how old it is and what it retails for and go from there.

good info and make sure it works

Eye Kandy Kustomz

2414 E. Napoleon St.

Sulphur, LA 70663

(337)313-3121

[email protected]

Eye Kandy Kustomz Page

My Page