anybody want an ANL fuse? 150 amp. free

i got a 0 gauge wiring kit, but the guy at the store that sold it too me said it isnt big enough for my amp, so im gonna give away the fuse. i dont need it. free. i dont care.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

just keep it or throw it away.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

just keep it or throw it away.

why? someone else could use it. it would be a huge waste to just throw it away

TEAM DC

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

fuse has been taken

TEAM DC

texting ftw.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

he meas the fuse isnt big enough

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png