true that

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Cool man wish i would have stayed in school, but family illness' came in the way and had to drop out to take care of lil bro's. Hope that you had some fun tho. :drinks:

but true story we have five black kids at our school and i got the boys and needles to say the black kids dont say they can dance better i wish someone would of taped it lol but as soon as we left i got pulled over by state tropper saying i was speeding did a burn out and my music was to loud but he let me go because its prom night just said to be safe lool

Cool man wish i would have stayed in school, but family illness' came in the way and had to drop out to take care of lil bro's. Hope that you had some fun tho. :drinks:

damn sorry to hear that man. hope that all went well or is going well for you but yeah shit ton of fun but im a guy that can dance and my girl has danced all her life so its a good match

damn sorry to hear that man. hope that all went well or is going well for you but yeah shit ton of fun but im a guy that can dance and my girl has danced all her life so its a good match

Yeah man shit is starting to look up. Soon as all is in the clear going to get that GED. Not going to let a bump in the road slow me down. He man thats good that you had fun. Them state troopers he in KY are a bitch. You do 3 over the limit, you get pulled.

my prom was horrible. fredericksburg, pa holiday inn. not too far from lancaster. me and my date went two hours late and it still sucked. horrible food. haha. that ring is the real deal right there it's nice.

yeah i had a prom at the edan resort last year for manheim township very wealthy school and food was amazing lol

but yeah i went to look at engagment rings with her moms and found a nice one since her moms giving me her old rings to make it cheaper xD

Yeah man shit is starting to look up. Soon as all is in the clear going to get that GED. Not going to let a bump in the road slow me down. He man thats good that you had fun. Them state troopers he in KY are a bitch. You do 3 over the limit, you get pulled.

yeah man dont give up on the GED and that stuff and yeah he said it was mosttly for the burn out lol ton of smoke xD