Slipknot Bassist Found Dead!

dam dude. todays society is goin downhill so fast

12 RE audio X series 12's

4 gauge wiring to back batt (soon to be 0 gauge)

0 gauge from batt to amp

kinetik 1800 in back

clarion cx-200 HU

SPL 3000 wired at 2 ohms

8 Re 6.5 full range speakers

Re Xt 800.4 4 channel amplifier

Autopager car alarm

Dead in Hotel Room + Iowa = Meth. Probably mixed with an opioid as in some kind of speedball.

Anyhow, I'm not really that sad either. I got their first album and saw them live a number of times but it was sort of retarded with the masks and shit and only one good song ever recorded that sounded like shit. I'm glad someone from Iowa made it though.

When you saw em live, did the drummer get lifted up by a platform in the middle of a song, and start spinning around??

It did when I saw em and it was crazy.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

When you saw em live, did the drummer get lifted up by a platform in the middle of a song, and start spinnis fng around??

It did when I saw em and it was crazy.

I saw that. I'm pretty sure it was on the Pledge of Allegiance Tour with System of a Down and Rammstein. Saw that tour twice. In all I've probably seen Slipknot about 4 or 5 times.

Honestly, my friends and I were all huge Slipknot fans when we were in high school (about the time the self-titled album came out). I thought Iowa was OK, and they went downhill from there. I definitely didn't dig the singy Stone Sour-esque vocals that came in the later stuff. Their ST album was sweet though.

I'm not sure Paul really brought anything special to the band that would make him hard to replace. I mean, he was in the band for a long time and whatever, but skills-wise I don't think he was anything special. RIP, though.

2002 Pontiac Bonneville SSEi

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB

Alpine SPX-17REF 6.5" components (active)

Sundown SAX-50.4

Sundown z15 (3 cubes @ 35 hz)

Sundown SAX-1200D

2006 Buick Rainier CXL AWD V8

Stock Bose system

12" Alpine Type E in aeroported box

Profile AP1000M

Archived