Second Skin Audio

MTX TS85

Is this a good sub? I have a guy here locally wanting to trade me his 4 mtx ts85s for my 2 12'' re mx subs. Anyone think this is a good deal? And why? all input is good cause i cant find any of these on youtube....

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Is this a good sub? I have a guy here locally wanting to trade me his 4 mtx ts85s for my 2 12'' re mx subs. Anyone think this is a good deal? And why? all input is good cause i cant find any of these on youtube....

I believe those are the square MTX subs, personally I would keep the MX's plus would you even have room for a ported box for 4 of those subs.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

I believe those are the square MTX subs, personally I would keep the MX's plus would you even have room for a ported box for 4 of those subs.

ill have about 7 cubes of usable area after port. I think thatll do the trick. The reason im am wanting to get rid of these mx's is they just wont get as loud as im wanting. I wanna pull a damn hair trick!! Im doing just over 150 right now but damnit its not enough lol.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

ill have about 7 cubes of usable area after port. I think thatll do the trick. The reason im am wanting to get rid of these mx's is they just wont get as loud as im wanting. I wanna pull a damn hair trick!! Im doing just over 150 right now but damnit its not enough lol.

no offense but :bull: lol i want to see proof. seriously pm me pics or vids!

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

It wont be easy at all to do a hairtrick with 12's out of a trunk car, you could probably sell those MX's and get a pair of 15's if you wanna stay in the trunk, or if you wanna do a hair trick easiest way would be to do a wall, with something like 4 LVL4 15's.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

i have a scion tc hatch bro i got the room haha but im not doing a wall in it cause the whole top is glass and i just dont feel safe doing that lol. but nobody around here wants to buy these damn things im doing it cheap man. both mx's in box for 700 i mean come on....

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

no offense but :bull: lol i want to see proof. seriously pm me pics or vids!

and for you i dont have vids... the pics on here are from my phone but i have 2 rf t2500.1s 4 hc2400s and 2 hc1600s in my car :) yea its plenty loud but i want more outta it.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

what pics? i didnt see a build log from you. i want to see TL scores and where the mic is. more pics of the system as well. this isnt just trying to call you out, im going for 149.9 with two 12"s and im very interested in any pair of 12"s doing 150's.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

what pics? i didnt see a build log from you. i want to see TL scores and where the mic is. more pics of the system as well. this isnt just trying to call you out, im going for 149.9 with two 12"s and im very interested in any pair of 12"s doing 150's.

My prob is im only 20 lol i need a better job than working at 24 hour fit. Im spending every dime i got on my car. i want a camera but i just havent gotten one. i did a 148.6 @ 36hz and a 150.3 @ 41hz in usaci with driver door open mic on dash. my box is all jacked though but i dont really like re. I need to sell them but im taking the mtxs cause nobody wants to buy mine. just trade...

i also have almost double the power you have....

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

ah ha, its usaci. my score is dbdrag style, sealed on the dash.

i would keep the RE's. i had a pair that i loved. sounded great.

Archived