doubleD Posted May 26, 2010 Author Report Posted May 26, 2010 and to awnser your question i assume it would eat something up not that you would really notice it by ear.. if you can put bolts through the box into the floor than go for it.. it will also deter theft.. thank you for your responce,,,,
superdave07 Posted May 26, 2010 Report Posted May 26, 2010 My box in the hatch with the two 15s moved. It didnt jump up at all, but pushed itself forward into the seats until i put carpet down. Now it stays put for the most part. At first i thought it was from driving and not having it bolted down. But then i burped it in a parking lot and it moved around 4 inches after two songs lol. Wish i had some vids of it! Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
BeachJoshua Posted May 26, 2010 Report Posted May 26, 2010 jesus,,,i thought this was a damn car audio forum,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,not a fucking grammer class. if your more intrested in trying to prove me wrong by crying vid vid vid vid..or if im using commas or fucking periods..why dont you guys let someone who can answer the questions do it if you cant, or dont want to help.. i think meade himself would be more helpful to someone about the audio question,than so concerned about if im using a comma or period..... tHiS 4 shur iz a kar @U[)10 fOrUm U no |\/| 4 |\| 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, For religious sake, please don't use Jesus's name in vain, and don't use curse words and religious titles in the same sentence, thank you sir. | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
doubleD Posted May 26, 2010 Author Report Posted May 26, 2010 tHiS 4 shur iz a kar @U[)10 fOrUm U no |\/| 4 |\| 3,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, For religious sake, please don't use Jesus's name in vain, and don't use curse words and religious titles in the same sentence, thank you sir. im sorry for saying what i said against you and your faith,,,,forgive me sir...but for someone of such faith,sure does use the words shitty,,, and shitted a lot in some of your old post
doubleD Posted May 26, 2010 Author Report Posted May 26, 2010 BAHAHA! Good one, he was the one that said that the amp didn't divide power output among subs until I emailed the kicker customer support... So yeah, but I keep telling him we can sell the shitty audiobahn cap, the shitty wal-mart wiring kit cap, and the tsunami cap, and the old box that we cut the top off, and sanded all smooth and what not, for 2 12's... and easily afford a kinetic that would take up just as much space as the
BeachJoshua Posted May 26, 2010 Report Posted May 26, 2010 im sorry for saying what i said against you and your faith,,,,forgive me sir...but for someone of such faith,sure does use the words shitty,,, and shitted a lot in some of your old post I'm just bein a dick. But, It drive me over the edge when people use commas like that... IDK why, but it does... YOU GET THAT VID YET?!?!? JK, but seriously, we LOVE vids/pics on this sites incase you didn't know. | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
doubleD Posted May 26, 2010 Author Report Posted May 26, 2010 i didnt know i was going to have to proove anything when i posted the question,i just wanted some answeres or advise . just forget it ,never mind
BeachJoshua Posted May 26, 2010 Report Posted May 26, 2010 BAHAHA! Good one, he was the one that said that the amp didn't divide power output among subs until I emailed the kicker customer support... So yeah, but I keep telling him we can sell the shitty audiobahn cap, the shitty wal-mart wiring kit cap, and the tsunami cap, and the old box that we cut the top off, and sanded all smooth and what not, for 2 12's... and easily afford a kinetic that would take up just as much space as the Oh, so now you stick the fact that I had a misconception about powering subwoofers out there, you're a bitch, that was a pussy move... You know everything about car audio that's right, my bad, I shall do my best to no longer have a lack of knowledge at any point in the subject of car audio. Honestly, you blew up because I said something, I didn't call you out on anything, in now way did I say NO WAY YOUR BOX JUMPS PROVE IT! I just wanted to see it, but this shit seriously man... How old are you? I'm 17... When people correct my grammar, I thank them, when people agrivate me, I point it out, I don't end up trying to make them feel like shit... | S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s | SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars
doubleD Posted May 26, 2010 Author Report Posted May 26, 2010 i know nothing of your audio abilities,its not that...dont preach to me if you yourself are not strict to the bible..im 35 years old and i dont know everything about car audio,,HINTS,this is why i asked question...this is nutts,,lets stick to car audio...thats what this is all about....sorry dude,end of the argument....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.