Sonic Electronix

The power he's running will not require 4 gauge. Just make sure the 8 gauge is real...

Edit: Is that DUAL's first properly rated amplifier?

haha I mean I hope, The review's I found seem legit and I assume there would be more on it if it was wrong.

I would like to know how basically a 200watt system needs to have 4awg. (and that burn to the ground comment seems a little far fetched. sounds like the installation to me.) Not wanting to upgrade and running around 200watts 8awg wire is fine.

I'm still debating it. The guy on the phone at crutch field even said they suggest the 8g but I'm curious what you guys think bc if there is a chance the above could happen (burning/something breaking) I'd rather be safe than sorry but if it can be done with 8g and be reliable I'd go for that. I'm 100% NOT upgrading this car any further so I'm not worried about that.

jf your just going to buy the 8g kit go to walmart and pay $15 for it dont buy it from crutch feild

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

you have just as much threat of that happening with any wire. it comes down to the installation... cables rubbing on metal poor connections. there is no reason to run that big of wire for such a small amount of power.

2009 Hyundai Accent GL

Alpine CDA 9884

Rockford Fosgate Wire

Rockford Fosgate 501bd

Soundstream 12 Reference

Hifonics Zeus ZXI 6410

Rockford Fosgate T1652

Rockford Fosgate T152

XBL: NW Livin Loud

Archived