Tail Lights  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Should i tint them?

Hey guys, please help me decide. I get this car in August and im putting a BADASS system into it and alot of other stuff. It will all be around $10,000 (WHICH IS ALOTTT OF MONEY when your 17) and i will just start posting alot of stuff when i need help with decisions or just creative help.

Thanks for looking and voting, look out for my new threads!

Austin of AAAudio

0526001325.jpg

Austin of AAAudio

Our website

And you should wash it aswell

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

IMO, you should definitely tint them but since the paint is purple it would probably look best smoked rather then completely blacked out. By the way this sounds like it will be a pretty sick build i'm definitely tuned in.

IMO, you should definitely tint them but since the paint is purple it would probably look best smoked rather then completely blacked out. By the way this sounds like it will be a pretty sick build i'm definitely tuned in.

Austin of AAAudio

Our website

oooh i like that idea. im most likely getting the 12-15k HIDs soon so i might go with a whole purple theme 8)

Yeah i spend a lot of time designing themes for cars and stuff, i would really look towards a purple theme, if its done right it will look bad ass.

Look to a window tinting place, i bet they will have purple tint some place. If they don't they can get some. I just don't think black will look that great, the guy who posted a pic of his red truck, now that looks great, but red and black looks great already. Purple and black does not have enough contrast.

Just my 2 cents, its your opinion that matters.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Archived