Sonic Electronix

yeah thats why i joined this forum. cos i dont trust the guy at my local audio shop lol

i been playing with that torres calculator or whatever and with my boot measurments my box comes out to 2.7 cubic foot. hmmm still not big enough :( but i think i worked out the calculator so all good :)

thanks heaps for your help bro. your a champ.

lol no problem man. dont think that i know everything about car audio, im not even close to some of the people on this forum. i still learn new stuff every day just like you learned today.

lol no problem man. dont think that i know everything about car audio, im not even close to some of the people on this forum. i still learn new stuff every day just like you learned today.

yeah true haha

the worst part of this is the fact that ive only ever know millimeters my whole life and now i got people trying to explain in inches so it just messes me up haha but i get the jist of it. and that little formula you gave me helped alot. thanks.

yeah true haha

the worst part of this is the fact that ive only ever know millimeters my whole life and now i got people trying to explain in inches so it just messes me up haha but i get the jist of it. and that little formula you gave me helped alot. thanks.

lol well this forum is mostly american-based users so thats why we use inches so much haha.

well we don't use just inches ya know? lol. we use MM too, just as much as you. But we use inches cause it's a lot faster to count, if that makes any sence. If I needed a foot of mdf, im not going to say 304.8 MM. Just too complicated; and I guess it comes down to how you were raised too.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

well we don't use just inches ya know? lol. we use MM too, just as much as you. But we use inches cause it's a lot faster to count, if that makes any sence. If I needed a foot of mdf, im not going to say 304.8 MM. Just too complicated; and I guess it comes down to how you were raised too.

yeah thats true haha i just find it easier to look at the tape and go strait to the millimeters