Sonic Electronix

Help installing subs into new sealed box?

Sorry dude, just trying to make sure i had the right thing in my head.

and i drill through the stripping two when i lay the sub down i screw through it two correct?

Yea that way when you attach the screws you dont have the striping winding around the screw.

Yea that way when you attach the screws you dont have the striping winding around the screw.

Thank you so much,

Thats all i needed, hope you have a wonderful night.

Happy thumping!

(im really new, just starting driving unrestrictedly-17- and im a computer geek and was about time to get my thunping back agian....)

Thank you so much,

Thats all i needed, hope you have a wonderful night.

Happy thumping!

(im really new, just starting driving unrestrictedly-17- and im a computer geek and was about time to get my thunping back agian....)

Hey man no problem thats what this site is for

Yea man i will

Enjoy it i have to get my license back. Lost it due to not paying a ticket on time. They are making me redo the whole permit and drivers test sense it happened before i turned 18

Edited by jeyrapboy

Yea man i will

Enjoy it i have to get my license back. Lost it due to not paying a ticket on time. They are making me redo the whole permit and drivers test sense it happened before i turned 18

Man that sucks ass.

Got my full unrestricted license yesturday and i was like "I want my system back in my car"

I bought it before the economy hit us hard (wtihout a box) and never really used it.

I did once or twice in a buddys box for a car show but that was 8 months ago.

Man that sucks ass.

Got my full unrestricted license yesturday and i was like "I want my system back in my car"

I bought it before the economy hit us hard (wtihout a box) and never really used it.

I did once or twice in a buddys box for a car show but that was 8 months ago.

Yea it sucks, all i have to do now is call the DMV and schedule a date to take the test. Then get my license. I already have my truck and its still street legal so i drive it every now and again with the parents. So until i get my license i just work on it.