hey guys i know some people put computers in there cars so i was thinking what if they put these so they can put lots of music and play off of someone Else's hard drive i have 3 bay ones of these and single bay one's that my dad uses in his DJ computers and they are really nice any thoughts?

4BayHotswap.jpg

Edited by czman30

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

The computers that are put in cars are specialized for a car application. They have solid state devices and can handle more vibration and temperature limits than a normal computer. Most likely your hard drives won't be possible to add hot, let alone easily.

Your best bet would be USB drives stored away with it that you can readily dismount, remove and bring inside.

Need an install? Hit me up.
[email protected]

Got car audio questions? Check here first!
Everything you need to know. =]

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83029-everything-you-need-to-know/

The computers that are put in cars are specialized for a car application. They have solid state devices and can handle more vibration and temperature limits than a normal computer. Most likely your hard drives won't be possible to add hot, let alone easily.

Your best bet would be USB drives stored away with it that you can readily dismount, remove and bring inside.

o okay just wondering but what about Steve's apple computer that is in his Tahoe i thought that was just a regular

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

Steve uses a regular hard drive in his mac mini. It works perfectly fine from what I see... so no need to spend money on a military grade ssd. The best thing do is make sure you get a good HD enclosure and mount it securely.

777319156.png