well i use norton anti virus and internet something or other and i was wondering is there anyway to get a version of this shit so i dont halfto renew it every year

i like it cause it helps with finding out what sites are good, i kno firefox has a addon for this too but i like norton, its fast, it keeps my comp runnin good, and i just like it i guess

or is there an alternitave that dont cost much that i can use, i just like norton tho, always had it and i like it but other ppl run other things

i keep hearing shit about malware, addware, and stuff like this, wtf is this stuff and what does it affect?

i am not a noob on comps, just dunno bits n pieces here n there

oh, and to not make another topic

how do i kno what kinda video card i got so when i get a new one so i can run my tv i wont get the wrong thing

or can i get something like we got at school were u hook a wire from the comp to a lil box, and from that box it goes to the monitor and secondary video device, is there a place to pick one of these up? and will it work ok? im not a big gamer at all on comps but would like to set in my chair and get on the comp if i wanted to, my tv has a comp input on the hdmi part, or maby get something to convert it to a/v, or componit av?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

• 3 weeks later...

There are several ways to work around the antivirus yearly charge... One way is to use a pirated copy of Nortons Corporate edition of thier antivirus, I think it is called Norton Corporate or Enterprise and can be found on ... But, with pirated software, you always stand a chance of that program having viruses itself. So be careful. If you want to do it the legit way, you can do like I do on my netbooks, since any antivirus slows them down drastically, I only use free versions of these programs to remove anything that they might get or just to do weekly maintainence scans... I use Malwarebytes Antimalware, HiJack This and Hitman Pro... all are free...

Video cards... Most have hdmi/dvi outs now, even the cheaper ones for under $50 just make sure you check to see if they have hdmi out. All video cards will go higher than the max resolution of any HDTV so resolution won't be a problem, I am using a 42" HDTV as my monitor and it works perfectly...