anyone have an idea?

I have a 1999 Cadillac escalade. ill be driving and my radio shuts off with my power windows, wipers. i checked fuses and everything. even behind the HU. no clue. i ordered the electrical end of the ignition switch and im gnna try that. anyone have this happen to them or have any idea. thanks much guys...

sounds like a loose connection. is it a stock hu?

do the power windows and wiper stop working too or does the hu turn off when you use one of those?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Something might be shorting out somewhere.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

i let the car sit and they work then ill be driving and they shut off again.

dude i had the same problem with my 99 escalade. it might sound funny, but i found out its the cigarette lighter, try and disconnect it for now, i bet it wont do it again.

Owwwwwwwwww

mine was alot more permenant, my windows and headunit never worked until i found this out. My escalade came with this cheap sony, and as i was driving it like a week later after getting it and the windows and headunit went out

Owwwwwwwwww

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.