Sonic Electronix

Am i clipping or underpower? Need beefier amp?

Agreed but you can shut the hell up about Pyle. They are just a small company that has been around for a long time. My friend has the same subs and he's had them for a year and with I think 600 watts

per sub rms. I know there not the best and I said earlier that I don't wanna hear the bull shit. They were free. Get over it

i say get the audiopipe 1500 and wire it to 1 ohm load like everybody is telling you. its cheaper and puts out the same or more rms wattage as the audioque 1200. plus its cheaper. use the rest of your money to save up and get a second battery for the back to help with voltage even thought you have a ho alt a second battery would be a good idea

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

yes that is a good amp its the same place i got mine and it works and sounds great. look at the wiring diagrams in this thread for 1 ohm operation. you would be taking each positive and hooking them together and each negative and hooking those together. then hooking them up to the amp and bridged as it shows on the amp and that will give you the best performance out of the amp. i have beat on mine with voltage down into the 11's and no issues at all very strong amp. i highly recommend it to everybody who is looking for an amp that puts out power on a budget. go for it

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived