Yes, I think duct tape would work best for this situation. :good:

I'll probably just do the box so it takes up more width across the cargo area and make it shallower front to back. But we'll see. There probably won't be many updates here for a while, except for some videos. Won't have much time to do any work until late July or early August, when I finally get my new sub.

Do you have any blank outs on the dash? I mount lots of bass knobs there because its a cheap piece to replace. If you drill that console your going to have a big ugly hole when you go to sell it.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

Do you have any blank outs on the dash? I mount lots of bass knobs there because its a cheap piece to replace. If you drill that console your going to have a big ugly hole when you go to sell it.

Nope, no blanks in the dash. I want to avoid any holes, so if I can't figure out how to modify the cigarette plug then I might just velcro it out of the way somewhere on the side, down by the seat. I'll have to do some playing around to make sure the seat doesn't hit it when it's moved back and forth.

Personally I'm going to mount my bass knob inside the center console. Keeps it stealth, I will need 1 hole in mine for the wire to come into it. However, I'm sure you can find a way around that.

I think I've figured something out, but I'll have to do some playing around with it to see how it will work. Hopefully I can get it done in the next few weeks.