Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

u had just got off 30 mins b4 i got on u missed a few good games man i be sniping bitches wit the RPG lol

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Posted

u had just got off 30 mins b4 i got on u missed a few good games man i be sniping bitches wit the RPG lol

lol you sound like me

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

sorry to be negative, but this game is garbage. I just traded it in for Red Dead Redemption.

I am a HUGE BF fan, and loved BFBC1 but this game sucks!

images-1.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 831 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...