Sonic Electronix

Damn, that does suck!! It really sucks when you are waiting for something and Fed-Ex fucks it up like that. When my amp was delivered it looked like the box had been dropped down a flight of stairs but the packing on the amp protected it and it still worked. I'm kind of worried now because I ordered an Fi Q15 that will be here on Friday. Hopefully UPS does a better job. Good luck with your claim. Hopefully they will do a better job delivering it next time.

Ups is way better, I wish they would have delivered my box

Ups is way better, I wish they would have delivered my box

im not sure about ups eather.when i orderd my new alpine HU i was out side becuse i new about what time they would be there the dude threw the box from the end of my driveway to my door about 30ft.box had do not crush on it.i was like wf dude he just said o i didnt see you there.thankfully it still worked and my camra covers the drive way for proof incase it didnt

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

WTF?

The UPS guy here makes sure and puts my stuff inside my garage, Hidden.

Same here I have wonderful local ups, The main worker knows me and my audio, and if im not home, he will come to my job and he will put it in my vehicle and locks it back up to make sure no one takes it

Here is a little picture of a bad part of the damage, it cracks here and runs 8 inches up the top of the box, 14 inches across, severe carpet damage. I could seriously take the whole part off 0601101106c.jpg

that sucks! i have never liked fedex - they drive fast and corner like they are in nascar from what i have seen

Vehicle - 96' Honda Civic Ex

Beats - Termlab - 132.2db at the windshield

Head Unit - Sony Xplod

Mids/Highs - Planet Audio Big Bang Components up front/6x9 rear

Bass - (2)Cross Fire P1

Mids/Highs Amp - Planet Audio RX400.2

Bass Amp - Planet Audio TQ1601D

that sucks! i have never liked fedex - they drive fast and corner like they are in nascar from what i have seen

I thought i was the only person that noticed that, Fedex does not care at all

im not sure about ups eather.when i orderd my new alpine HU i was out side becuse i new about what time they would be there the dude threw the box from the end of my driveway to my door about 30ft.box had do not crush on it.i was like wf dude he just said o i didnt see you there.thankfully it still worked and my camra covers the drive way for proof incase it didnt

thats gay dude i woulda reported him and got that fucker fired

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I wonder what the hell they did to my box, makes you wonder??

its not like theyre easy to break. unless its made of like cardboard or some shit like that most boxes are fuckin solid

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.