Sonic Electronix

Alright so as i put in my build log, im getting rid of my prefab set at 42hz and getting a custom box tuned to 34hz well. Its been 7 to 8 days without Bass, and today yesterday the day i was waiting for, i get up 9 o clock in the morning my box has arrived and is sitting outside. So i gently take it out of the boxes and the Wrap, and WHAT IS THIS??? FEDEX TOTALLY DESTROYED IT. The front sub mounts have a huge crack in it, that split the wood probably 14 inches across, if i push it i could take a whole piece out of it. It was an awesome box that was carpeted and paint matched with the car. And to think fedex probably bodyslammed it against the truck :angry:

DAMN that fuckin BLOWS DONKEY DICK lol shit man, u wait for shit and once it gets there it fucked up.

sry to hear man...things never go the way are suppose to.

fuckin fedex! :angry: sorry to hear that man get pictures and file a report with them for damages

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

fed ex always fucks everything up. i bet their workers would be pissed if we smashed boxes going to their houses.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Thanks guys, i really did wanna cry i told the company that built it for me and they were asking how bad it was and i sent pictures, and they immediately said file a claim and we will build you a brand new one. So I Contacted fedex and filed a claim, and i think sometime they are gonna finish processing the claim and send someone out here to look at it and ship it back off, they are paying for the shipping, damages, and my new box. Does anyone know how long it takes to process a claim??

Thanks guys, i really did wanna cry i told the company that built it for me and they were asking how bad it was and i sent pictures, and they immediately said file a claim and we will build you a brand new one. So I Contacted fedex and filed a claim, and i think sometime they are gonna finish processing the claim and send someone out here to look at it and ship it back off, they are paying for the shipping, damages, and my new box. Does anyone know how long it takes to process a claim??

maybe a week. two max. idk thats just a guess

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

fuckin fedex! :angry: sorry to hear that man get pictures and file a report with them for damages

Right, It honestly looked like someone took a sledgehammer to it. Im still pissed about it....

i bet it SHOULDNT take long but they will dragg it too long.

I prolly wont get my new box for a month, right now im just waiting for them to pick it up, and ship it off so i can get a new one