Sonic Electronix

Well I have a feeling that unless its a recone actually made by kicker itll sound different. Doesn't work to well if i wanted to run 2 of em. 1 stock and 1 reconed

well if they do make recones they'll probably make the same technology or even better quality than KICKER to where you can recone it with no problem. if you have no use for the one that is blown do you mind if can have it and see if theres a fix.

well if they do make recones they'll probably make the same technology or even better quality than KICKER to where you can recone it with no problem. if you have no use for the one that is blown do you mind if can have it and see if theres a fix.

Under these circumstances I normally would say yes, but I'd rather keep it and see what I can do with it in the future. Sorry :D

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

thats cool, i holler at you if they fix my L7 or not.

Appreciate it. Good thing I plan on getting a Fi bl soon and get to get rid of my functioning L7.

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

They dont make recones for L7's only the SoloX's, Both Foreverbumpin and Team PSI said there are no recones available, I dont know if you could send em the motor and have them put a round basket/new soft parts on it.....but I think I read somewhere Kicker uses funky spec'd coils so you cant.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

You might try emailing the hifonics guys, might get lucky if the baskets are the same depth.. may need a coil from somewhere else though.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.