Great News I found Out About Work

Long story short. I am a project manager for a cleaning company. I managed a Roche Diagnostics cleaning crew of 6 people and make decent money doing so. I do this Mon-Fri from 5-midnight and sometimes a few hours on the weekend. Then in the mornings I work at Penn Station(sandwhich shop) from 8am-2pm. Found out the contract was ended this week at Roche and as of the 30th we are out. They said there are zero problems with our service but Roche wants the cleaning company that does their other buildings here, I'm sure to save money. Anywho now next month I have to hope my company can place me in another building quickly but will most likely have different hours and fuck with my part time job in the mornings. Just needed to vent. I'm not broke but I need the full income from both jobs and don't know what the hell I'm going to end up doing. Obviously my stereo needs are on hold and just putting money away this month. I've been with my company for over 3 years and I'm sure they'll find me a building but dammit I don't need this shit right now.

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Sorry to hear that bud, i'm kinda in a similar predicament. I spent like 2 months filling out papers in order to work during school through a co-op program, and the guy setting it up just said no. Now i have about a full month of school i have to wait through to get any work. I don't have to pay for a house or nothing like that but life is not free for anyone.

I wish ya the best of luck man.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

hope everything straightens out dude, the best of luck!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Funnest part will be telling my employees they're out of a job unless the company has a spot. Worked with most of them for about 2 years. Need to just say screw it and get in college. Just have to figure out what the hell I want to do for life.

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

Wish you the best dude. My job is almost the same, I am a supervisor for a security company and in this field it is all about contracts. The money is ok 14.50 an hour but livin in cali is expensive as hell.. I needa get my ass back to school too.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD