Sonic Electronix

Its gonna Be a Ford Focus Sedan. I plan on Heavy window tint and an alarm . I thought bout a shower rod with a curtain to pull across when Im parked also.

is this a clamshell or a wall? What makes a clamshell a Clamshell? Does it have to be Ported? I am confused on the differences to be honest

30i8gvp.png

hopeful noob

yes you can be loud with two twelves.

yes you can be loud with 10 12's.

same power the 10 12's should be louder.

more of a wow factor with more subs.

clamshell is better than wall (just thought id add that)

you can get your ass handed to you by a smaller setup.

people will look at you funny.

a wall is easier to see and more likely to be stolen.

2 12's are boring.

there is some thoughts i have on this idea. take it as you will

you think so? i thinks its fucking bad ass to get a pair of 12"s louder than a pair of 15"s or 18"s. when someone hears your system and they say "damn what you got back there" and you say 18"s, well that makes sense. if you say "just a pair of 12"s" that will get you the wow factor lol.

holy shit, i just realized im the ricer of car audio. everyone else is getting 18"s (v8) and im tuning up 12"s (4 cylinder) FML

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.