its a dumb question but need a non roasting answer

see imma mega noob when it come to actually picking an xs batt. idk wtf im looking for

I thought you where looking for a battery?????

It be a good idea to find what group size your current factory battery is, if that is the one you are wanting to replace.

Group 27 (D2700), group 34 (D3400), group 24 (D2400), group 65 (D6500), group 31 (D3100), etc.........

Theres lots of group sizes, you need to know your size. You can check by going to an autoparts website like autozone and typing in your cars make model and year, and click on batteries, it will give you the results of what fits your car and it should say the group size..

If you cant find what your vehicles stock battery group size is, you can do it the old fashioned way.

Which is go out to your car, open the hood (or where ever your factory battery is located).

Take a tape measure, and measure the Height, Width, Depth write the numbers down on paper and then go back to the XS Power website and look for batteries that are the dimensions that you just wrote down.

Sometimes they maybe 1/4 to 1/2 inches bigger or smaller in 1 dimension or another, but most factory battery trays will allow for a little wiggle room if the battery is a tad bigger/smaller.

But I think that should be all the info you need to find a proper sized battery to replace your stock one, no matter what brand battery you choose to go with (XS Power, Stinger, NSB, Oddessy, Hawker, Batcap, Kinetik, to name a few brands...

I dont think its right for me or anyone else to go and do the dirty work of finding out what fits your car, or you will never learn anything, and will always rely on someone else. :)

Plus after all its your car, and you know what your car looks like, not us.

Cheers :drinks:

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s

i am lookin for a batt. im just saying if i do need extra alt. too like i said imma super noob in this field

Theres 3 alternator companies on this forum and 1 company that does voltage modules for aftermarket/stock alternators, and XS Power batteries is also on this forum..

All of them make decent products...

We dont know what your budget is, or what you want, or what type your vehicle needs.

Like I said its your car you should know it, not us. So do some searching and ask these companies.

As I just stated in your new thread you just made asking literitly the same questions but with different wording.

BUY THE BIGGEST YOU CAN AFFORD AND WHATEVER COMPANY WILL GIVE YOU THE BEST DEAL!

ok i posted what autozone gave me. on the website i guess ill get that

what autozone gave you I cant see, because id have to enter in all your vehicle info, which I dont feel like doing.

Most batteries autozone carries are CRAP. except for optima, but for optima pricing they are also crap and you can get a real battery thats just a few bucks more...

I just used autozone as an example to find out what group size battery you need.....

President G-Body Nation C.C. Byram MSyoutube channelHU:7" power acousticSpeakers:all pioneerSubs:2 blown sa e-10samp:2 kicker zx1000.1s