AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH whyyy?????

i really wanted to marry her too, deep down i knew that wouoldnt really work, but it COULD at the same time , might i add she's a completely different religion to me!

and i dont think her family would hav approved.. im giving her all her valentine anc birthday cards back, and some jewelery she gave me too, well i dont think she will come to get them, that uncle guys gonna drop some of my things off at work and il giv the bag to him, the S.O.B

:angry: the weathers rubbish today which makes me feel even worse,, and my girls phones off which i think that her uncle or watevers turned off or taken the sim out TUT

u'll be ok man, just lose contact with her, and the less u stop worreing bout her, the better ull feel, my x dont talk to me anymore, and i tried to get ahold of her 24-7, now i just dont give a fuck and i feel fine.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

how do u feel better after someone dies that u love and have great respect for? a good friend of mine died in a motercycle accident on sunday. he was my brothers best friend and roommate they lived together 4 a year. there is no words to discribe the pain that u feel. and when every thing around u remindes u of them its hard to feel better.

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u

how do u feel better after someone dies that u love and have great respect for? a good friend of mine died in a motercycle accident on sunday. he was my brothers best friend and roommate they lived together 4 a year. there is no words to discribe the pain that u feel. and when every thing around u remindes u of them its hard to feel better.

i never recovered, i have schizophrenia with auditory hallucinations, and tourettes with coprolalia! i wonder why i get up in the morning sometimes.

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

I'm sorry to hear that and ofcourse it's going to be hard to feel better but the worse thing to do when you lose some one close is to be depressed over it the one thing you should never ever do is forget that person, just live your life and remember that person will always be in your heart, your memories, and your emotions forever just because their gone physically doesn't mean that they left your side.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

i never recovered, i have schizophrenia with auditory hallucinations, and tourettes with coprolalia! i wonder why i get up in the morning sometimes.

you're strong man. to have all that and STILL get up from bed in the morning

I'm sorry to hear that and ofcourse it's going to be hard to feel better but the worse thing to do when you lose some one close is to be depressed over it the one thing you should never ever do is forget that person, just live your life and remember that person will always be in your heart, your memories, and your emotions forever just because their gone physically doesn't mean that they left your side.

thanx man thats some good advice.

18" mmats juggernaut

rf t10001bd

alpine h/u