Second Skin Audio

sub ideas plz

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PAIR-1200W-HIFONICS-HFi12D4-12-Car-Subwoofers-Subs-/350289953007?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item518ee880ef

real cheap!!! buy a sheet of mdf, do some reading on here, and build a ported box. You will be happy, especially for the price.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PAIR-1200W-HIFONICS-HFi12D4-12-Car-Subwoofers-Subs-/350289953007?cmd=ViewItem&pt=Car_Subwoofers_Enclosures&hash=item518ee880ef

real cheap!!! buy a sheet of mdf, do some reading on here, and build a ported box. You will be happy, especially for the price.

wow those r cheap and i can get partical board cheap here in town we have a mill

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

I had 4 of them ported at 37 hz, and loved them, actually considering getting some again and building a wall. I built a 2.4 cubic ft. ported box tuned at 37hz for 1 of them for a friend in a 2009 cobalt, and was amazed by the sound quality and how loud it got, for 32 dollars a piece, they are excellent. He had a soundstream di175 i think was the model number. It put out between 150 and 200 watts rms, and sounded good, so don't need tons of power. I was running about 450 rms a piece on them, and had them for almost a year, and took them out, had no problems with them. i take that back, 1 of the plastic magnet covers started rattling on one, and i glued it with a hot glue gun, and no more problems after that.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

Shay-kee

The hifonics do sound good for 64 bucks for 2 of them. Just need a well built ported box and you will be all set.

2010 Honda Civic LX / Deck: Kenwood DDX371 / Front Highs: Crescendo RTS-1 / Front Mids: Silver Flute 6.5's / 4 channel: DC Audio 90.4 / Sub: Fi 15in SP4v2 / Sub amp: Taramps HD 5000 / Power wire: Knukonceptz OFC 1/0 / Deadener: Audio Technix 60 mil / Batteries: XS Power D5100R / Rear bank: TBD / Alternator: Singer 240a hairpin

wow those r cheap and i can get partical board cheap here in town we have a mill

particle board? isnt that the stuff that flakes off?

get MDF. either that or Birch.

particle board? isnt that the stuff that flakes off?

get MDF. either that or Birch.

I always wanted to put a sub running tons of power to it in a sealed particle board box...

Random comment, but I think we all get the idea...

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

I always wanted to put a sub running tons of power to it in a sealed particle board box

could just build a mdf box ported and tuned, that way you control the tuning, instead of hoping the particle board leaks at the right frequency.lol

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

Shay-kee

I always wanted to put a sub running tons of power to it in a sealed particle board box

could just build a mdf box ported and tuned, that way you control the tuning, instead of hoping the particle board leaks at the right frequency.lol

i dont get how you tune the box plz explain

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all