I did that before you even told me about that lawl. Anyways here's a little update for today, Made sure the box fit, Took out all the old wires and stuff. Going to run the power and grounds along the frame then come up in the back at the battery bank. I painted the DC right after I took the box back out, The battery will be on their sides to the right of the box. Been pretty busy so I haven't been able to get much done...

bf664344.jpg

d3f0eb66.jpg

Check out this horrible ground, Theres one for the amp and the other is the ground for the radio... That's why you do your own install ;)

ccfc102d.jpg

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

I know the feeling between taking care of family stuff, trying to find a job and personal life. My build is coming together SLOWLY! But your is coming together and looking nice man. Keep up the good work.

Thanks, I only really have 2 hours a day to do what i need to. Leave my house at 2pm,hour drive to work,work till 3am,hour drive home,sleep for like 7 hours then have two hours before i have to leave again. It sucks but its a good paying job lol.

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Thanks, I only really have 2 hours a day to do what i need to. Leave my house at 2pm,hour drive to work,work till 3am,hour drive home,sleep for like 7 hours then have two hours before i have to leave again. It sucks but its a good paying job lol.

Yea man i know how that is i would go to work at like 5pm and work like 12 hour shifts during the summer, slept untill like 2 or 3 and if i had to work again that left like 2 hours to chill with family and stuff. Only time i seen friends was on off days if i was lucky.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow haven't updated this in forever, my computer took a shit so I had to buy a new one. I haven't done much with the build becuase I need to get a new front battery with side and top posts. Will be finished some time around the 20th of this month. Only new picture I have...

f736ccd2.jpg

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Wow haven't updated this in forever, my computer took a shit so I had to buy a new one. I haven't done much with the build becuase I need to get a new front battery with side and top posts. Will be finished some time around the 20th of this month. Only new picture I have...

f736ccd2.jpg

Box looks sick a hell man.

• 4 weeks later...

Well I had a death in the family a few days ago and been busy with that. Crazy how people act when someone dies... anyways heres a small update I got my components,4 channel and the rest of the cables that I need... Still have a few things I need to get sorted out before I start ripping my truck apart. Hopefully I can start by like the 8th.

b50bb0ef.jpg

30e88130.jpg

be1eacbb.jpg

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

My Youtube

Feedback

Sorry for the loss in the family...

But on a positive note. Nice to see that you got your components and amp.

Archived