Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Woot Woot Updates :) I still need to finish the door panels later today but I got all the speakers in and working. My neighbors got out of their pool because they thought it was thunder haha...

8fc134ef.jpg

7e6e5b87.jpg

f5352e1e.jpg

Back End sagging now :)

1fb7266c.jpg

I don't know if you can read it but it says "Too Loud" lol.

2298f7b2.jpg

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

i have those same shoirts in your video lol

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Just got back from getting metered. Pretty happy with the numbers. Rendering the video right now then I'll throw it up on youtube. The owner of the shop lasted about 15 seconds then he jumped out of my truck lol!

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 517 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...