Jump to content

Looking for good 4"s


Starion82

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey

I'm looking for a good set of 4's for my dash in my car, i have a set of rockford T142s and there way to big, don't fit in the dash at all sadly :( is there anything out there that is equal to some rockfords but a good price? and will fit specificly for dash? if not i can post some pics of my delema sometime of how they don't fit.

Cheers

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I just bought my dad some memphis pr speakers for his 92 toyota pickup. I listened to jl rockford Boston Acoustics and the memphis and all in all i liked the memphis the most out of all the ones I heard. they are fairly cheap <$100 and fit nicely in the stock opening I believe the box said it had a 1.75 inch mounting depth. not sure what car you are working with but overall after listening to the memphis speakers I would recommend them to anyone.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1004 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...