Sonic Electronix

about how loud do you think you have to be in order to flex a buildings window like Steve theres a video of a guy with a pioneer sub flexing window but no where near like steves and i know my fi btl 18 hits a hell of alot harder i think i should be able to flex just havent found a building to try it on

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5iQUhZBl1D4

1 Fi Sp4 18

Crescendo 2k

selenium mids

audioque supertweets

Hifonics for mids and and highs

1/0 power and grounds

---> on the way singer alt and possibly another

2k depending how sub likes 1 2k

• 2 weeks later...

ive been wonderin about this too. i can flex car wondows that r parked next to me but never tried buildings.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

i mean they may flex but not like steves...i have to be maybe 5-10 feet away b4 i can see them flex...with the P.G. i got, i can ride by stores and make the front doors rattle, but i also have a lot of airspace

Lets Go Ski

It's not that hard with large windows like that, normally they're surrounded by hollow metal panes that don't help anything ;) As said above, just about any store with big windows should do it. A lot of audio shops have windows like that, and wouldn't mind you parking in front of them to find out either ;)

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

I dont think it is all that hard to flex building windows, especially the full pane windows. I do it quite often and I have nothing that even holds a candle to Meade's system.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

lol my dads minivan has 2 10s in it and he can make the garage door rattle when he is parked behind it.

i have 4 pioneer 3000spl's running at 300rms @4ohm and i can flex shop fronts (windows) and other cars next to mine in traffice... :D

Soul Survior - Akon ft .....