Anyone Use These??? RGB Chasing LED Strip Tape

i think they are $20+ per foot. not sure about the controller. i was just looking at them to do my windshield with cuz my entire interior is done up in blue led's & 3 blue neons. was just an idea i've had kicking around

Edited by InfiniteRuckus

check ebay i boght http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320535210668&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT these 2 weeks ago just got them today well sat jun 5th.i tryed them out pretty bright.i went with a chinna place just for the price only takes 7 to 14 days to get your stuff in the mail dont pay $20 a foot

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

i dunno what your laws is but back when walmart sold those "beat to the music" neon tubes a guy got a blue one and zip tied it behind his rear view and had it flashing n shit goin down the road

hell around here they bitched about what color underbody lights u had

would deff look cool for a show car or something, but not while driveing

i got one of those glade light up air fresheners things that have 1 red, 1 blue, 1 green led and i was gunna take something like this or rewire it with some of those 12'' strip lights at auto zone to make it brighter at night so i can see to get up and what knot

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

those ones on ebay are more like what i was originally looking for. i just wanted a couple led's to run laps around the windshield. everything i have now is ran threw the dome light circuit... they only come on when i open the doors or roll the switch up to turn on the dome. if i was going to buy something like this... it would be for "offroad" use. my shit is so bright now i couldn't drive with them on if i tried & believe me i tried it one night when someone asked how many tickets i get driving around with them on. can't see out very well.

Edited by InfiniteRuckus

they sell the chasing ones on ebay to if i find a link ill post it for ya

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads