Second Skin Audio

12" Kicker Comp(not CVR's) vs 12" HFi12D4

which of these outperforms the other. any input is greatly appreciated. thx

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

im buying 4 of the hfi12d4s to run in a ported box.now to your ? the kicker comp c12s handle 150 rms -- the hfi12d4 handle 300rms . i was going to run the 2010 kicker comps till i found the hifonics 12s and researched them both the kickers can be got for 79 to 129 each and the hifonics are 29 to 64 a peice and even tho they are cheaper they sound better then the kickers. im buying 4 of the hifonic hfi12d4s for $128 shiped to my door cant beat that for what they sound like and what they can handle

Alpine IDA-X200 Car Digital Media Receiver

AMP = power acoustik cpt1 2200d

SUBS = 3 re audio 10"

voodoo fuse and distribution blocks

Voodoo Power Wire

Voodoo RCA Leads

the one you buy and put in the right box.

so... either one

thx for the input bro, all right lets say both in a 1.75cuft box tuned somewhere from 33-38hz on 250 rms, those are both woofers recommended ported enclosures, which of these would hit the lows better, have cleaner output, etc.

Yo despues que las asomo... papa tu sabes como es que somos esto es flores pa los muertos y pa' mis enemigos plomo la 9 nunca se turba cuando bajan por la curva no es que yo no salga es que ustedes no entran pa la urba de humacao - Cosculluela.

Here you have 4 kicker comp 12's running RMS because I blew my 1100W memphis...

that's some nice flex bro, im only going to be running a pair but watching your vid makes me wanna do 4 lol

the kickers only take 150rms

so you don't think it'll take an extra 100 watts?

my vote is for the fonics over the kickers

yea im rooting for em too they take double rms but i just wanted to see what yall thought

Archived