How bad will this hurt my electrical?

im not scared to do it, like in my sebring i just havent had time to do it in that car, but idk benz are just idk how to describe it

so you sayin ur nerves to work on the benz cause it costs alot more than ur sebring and u dnt wanna mess shit up?

i understand that, but with that being a benz its prolly got 4guage in it anyways so i unno what adding more 4guage to it will do

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

yes thats why lol i dont wanna mess nothing up haha. plus i dont think ill upgrade in this car because its a 4 door with trunk and the back seats dont drop down.. so i just wanna add some bump. the sebring is my spl car lol back seats drop down. i just dont want lower then 12.9 because i need atleast 1200rms. but yeah i wouldnt be surprised either if the car had 4 gauge already. it surprised the crap out of me when i found out it had a 120amp alt.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

and it came with 2 factory tweeters so it was easier to put better ones in lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i have an older 74 benz280se and a 86 560sec and i know what you mean as far as it not being simple to upgrade all the grounds and power. the wires running to the alt on both those cars are complicated they have a little plug that the power wires go to. so in order to upgrade u gotta strip the sheath from the wire bundle trace both connections then splice the wire cause the terminals arent made for large wiring. so u end up with 12ga terminal to 0ga wire on both ends. the only easy wiring is the damn grounds. i love both my benz but they didnt make these cars for aftermarket anything!!!!

i know man! running the wire thru is hard as hell too! gotta take out the whole back seat and everything lol its confusing sometimes

1j1450.png

bump

1j1450.png

bumpppp. im thinking of getting a stinger volt meter, just hook those up to the pos input on the amp neg on the amp and remote on the remote input on amp ? to show how much volts it is getting right? the only thing that sucks is that its hard to run wires lol in my sebring all i gotta do is fold down the back seats and its easy, but the benz its hard lol

1j1450.png

to bad i dont plan on upgrading lol, unless the lvl 3's suck which i hope they dont!

1j1450.png

bump

1j1450.png