2025 cdplayer remote batteries/watch batteries

i found these on this site today

i pay right at $6 for 2 energizer 2025's and here is 20 for $3.47 with free shipping

http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.831

i ordered a ipod a/v adapter cord from them a while back for less than $5 and it retails for around $70 and it took a lil time getting here, i dunno if its security reasons or what but it did get here

im thinking about gettin 2 or 3 of these packs of batteries and putting them up, thats a damn steal

if you dont want that many u can get 5 lithium's for $1.64 witch is a deal too

hope this not a retoast but still a good deal, but i wouldn't mind paying a lil more to get faster shipping tho

i dunno how fast these will ship but they say a 14day shipping estimate and it took them 3 months to get it here, but its comeing from china so i unno, its a pritty cool site to get nick nacks from and what knot

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif