Sonic Electronix

I have 4 niche audio 15's in a sealed box, they keep blowing... the company i bought them from is willing to trade me out to RF T1's or just give me my original $800 back.

I have been looking at the Incriminator Audio Lethal injection 15's and the Fi Q's, both are within my price range.

i live in arizona were the heat is over 100 degrees, i need something that will hold up. I'm running a RF T30001BD at 2ohms.

my build is in my Sig. any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. thanks

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

i say get the money back

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

i say get the money back

that's what i figured. thanks

TEAM DC AUDIO2006 Buick Rendezvous CXL2011 AZ State Record MECA (S4 & DB4)(Vehicle Sold)Buick Build Log2006 Lincoln Navigator (Daily Driver)RF T300.2, Re audio XXX 6 1/2 compsRF BD1500 pro, 4 SA-8v2 (29hz)1996 DCM Impala SS (Demo car)2 custom Ti Frame 18s walled @ 26hz(Vehicle currently under construction)

Does anybody have any experience with the FI Q's or IA lethal Injections? which one would be better for my circumstaces? I haven't heard either companies speakers in person, only on youtube, that does no justice.

i would take the T1'sor take the 800 and buy my 18's frommy self hahaha..

if they keep blowing thats more then likely user error clipping,wiring them up wrong etc etc etc

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Does anybody have any experience with the FI Q's or IA lethal Injections? which one would be better for my circumstaces? I haven't heard either companies speakers in person, only on youtube, that does no justice.

PM Oldsboomer. He has a Fi Q with BP Power on 2200watts rms.

I have a comment on your electrical. Before you run that kind of power, you should get atleast a 220 amp alt and better batteries. Those optimas dont charge and discharge fast.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i would take the T1'sor take the 800 and buy my 18's frommy self hahaha..

if they keep blowing thats more then likely user error clipping,wiring them up wrong etc etc etc

i'm positive they are wired up right, i just think they are poorly built woofers, as for the clipping that could be a factor, i'm not very sure what clipping sounds like.

thanks for the input.

i'm positive they are wired up right, i just think they are poorly built woofers, as for the clipping that could be a factor, i'm not very sure what clipping sounds like.

thanks for the input.

Many times clipping isnt audible. You should go to your local shop and use an o-scope if they have one.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

PM Oldsboomer. He has a Fi Q with BP Power on 2200watts rms.

I have a comment on your electrical. Before you run that kind of power, you should get atleast a 220 amp alt and better batteries. Those optimas dont charge and discharge fast.

ok thanks, I am currently in the process of getting a DC power 270 alt, i got those red tops on a hookup, i would like kinetic some day but my money is very low right now. I just need to figure out what sub would be better so i can finish this build. thanks for the input.