abervintageman42 Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 Started my EMT Basic/Clinical class today and love it! if all goes as planned, i will be a paramedic by this time next year! Any other medics/emts or firefighters out there? Quote
Dan208 Posted June 8, 2010 Report Posted June 8, 2010 Good luck. I'm a volunteer firefighter and was an EMT for about 4 years. EMS just wasn't for me, but I love firefighting. Quote Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
abervintageman42 Posted June 8, 2010 Author Report Posted June 8, 2010 Good luck. I'm a volunteer firefighter and was an EMT for about 4 years. EMS just wasn't for me, but I love firefighting. thanks, thats my ultimate goal is to be a paramedic and then go throguh the fire academy, i wanna get my hazmat cert eventually as well Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.