Sonic Electronix

Any1 ever here of putting a pro audio amp in a car?

has anyone ever put a pro audio amp such as this http://www.bltsound.com/index.php?crn=144&rn=435&action=show_detail&edit_item=3 into a car only reason i ask is because if i could do that to run to my highs all emeince speakers and if it would work it seems that would put out alot more power then just say certain car audio amps and it would be diff also any way i was just wondering because iv never seen it done ??

why? get a regular amp. theres a reason that they are made for the homes and car audio amps are made for the car.

plus youd need a big ass fucking inverter to convert the 12vdc your car outputs to 120vac

:No: I would suggest against it for the same reason I wouldn't use a car audio amp in my house. You'll need adapters and power inverters for it, and thats just more things that can break/short out/go wrong.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

It's so hideously inefficient that nobody bothers. You're converting 12vdc -> 120vac -> rail vdc -> music vac to get your music. Every time you a conversion you're about 75% efficient. So overall you're looking at about 32% efficiency. Enjoy feeding that amp ~600A to get 2400w of output. You could just buy a Stetsom or SounDigital instead that's more like 80% efficient and doesn't require an inverter twice the size of the amp to run.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived