Second Skin Audio

that amplifier isn't even stable at 2 ohms. Unless you plan on running at 8 ohms. Which you won't get much power at all.

Edit: nevermind, you can run one coil to each channel. Which will work great. I suggest tuning your box to around 35 hz.

Edited by C-Fizzy

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

that amplifier isn't even stable at 2 ohms. Unless you plan on running at 8 ohms. Which you won't get much power at all.

Edit: nevermind, you can run one coil to each channel. Which will work great. I suggest tuning your box to around 35 hz.

i was planing on running at 4 ohms in bridged mode wired like this http://a248.e.akamai.net/pix.crutchfield.com/ca/learningcenter/car/subwoofer_wiring/1DVC_4-ohm_2ch.jpg

edit or you are right running one coil to each channel

Edited by onelivinlarge

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

i was planing on running at 4 ohms in bridged mode

thats impossible. you cannot wire a SINGLE dual 4 ohm woofer at 4 ohms. its either 2 (parallel) or 8 (series).

2 channels arent really meant for woofers. if a song you are playing has more bass on the left channel and less on the right (for example), then the voice coils will be fighting eachother and that isnt good.