Sonic Electronix

first major build.... tough decisions

hey everyone, Im new to this forum. Ill start by explaining what i want out of my system and maybe some people can give some advice. I have an 06 4 door civic. I am in progress on my front door panels for to hold polk audio db 6501's and mm521's running off a jbl gto 100.4. The part i cant decide on is the subs i should run. I have my heart set on 4 15s in a wall. my number 1 choice is fi Q's or bl's. from what i have read about them so far is that the q's have better sound quality and hit the lows better, but that the bl's get louder. Either way the subs will be powered by a rockford t4000. Also should I go sealed or ported? This vehicle is going to be more just for demo's and showing off than spl because there aren't really any competitions near nyc anyway, i still want it to get loud though. Any advice is appreciated.

I say ported wall and BL's

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Fi Bls ported tuned low :D

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived