Only thing I would say aside from the subs as close to the front/mic as possible (aka wall style)....

FEED THEM.

Power hungry 18's w/ mucho port need WWWAAAATTTTSSS.

other than that maybe cover the box in carpet/paint/vinyl? And build an amp rack.

I hear that adds some deebeeez. :P

I'm planning on covering it with some Jet Black carpet. At first I was gonna do tan to match the interior but I don't think it will look good with the Fi subs so I'm gonna go with black to match the subs and exterior of the truck.

can we get sum more vids? put sum change on the roof...FTW

Yeah I'll get some more vids up. Any other requests besides change on the roof? I need to find a nice store window to flex.

AWESOME WORK ON THAT BOX!!!

Thanks man but I'm not done yet.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

now you just gotta trade those two T10001BD's in and get yo self a T40001bd-- OH YEAHHHHHHHHH sweet ass box mang, did you mess up your router bit at all from rounding the edges of the box with the screws so close? or did you countersink the hell out of em?

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

now you just gotta trade those two T10001BD's in and get yo self a T40001bd-- OH YEAHHHHHHHHH sweet ass box mang, did you mess up your router bit at all from rounding the edges of the box with the screws so close? or did you countersink the hell out of em?

I can't do a single T4K because I have dual 2ohm subs and can only wire them to .5 or 2ohm. I have been considering upgrading to a Sundown saz-3000d. Its supposed to be good for around 4000+watts @ 0.5ohm with good electrical. My roundover bit did barely hit a couple of the screws and it didn't mess it up.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived