Specs are 13.5ft w/ 192.5in of port tuned to 32hz. The measurements are 19"h x 49"w x 37"d. It'll hold a pair of FI BL 18s powered by a pair of RF T1Ks.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Clamps are like a couple extra sets of strong hands.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My 2-yr-old in the port.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Test Fit

Posted Image

Posted Image

Second baffle and lines drawn out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

That's it for today. Tomorrow I'll cut out the mounting holes, flush the port, and roundover the box edges. Then I'll see about some joint bracing. The subs are on their way with an expected delivery date of Thursday July 19th.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

I like it. Looks like a bigger version of the one that I just did. Generally the same amount of power. I am curious to see how yours turns out. Looks good so far.

I like yours as well. So when are we gonna see some vids of those REs in action? I'm going frantic waiting on my subs to get here. Its okay because even though it looks like the box is almost done there is still a lot of little things to be done.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

looks great, I just built a new box and its having a hard time fitting in my trunk =\! gotta do some alterations =]

Try using a roundover bit on the box edges and removing any matt or carpet from the trunk floor. It helped last time I had trouble squeezing a box into a trunk.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Today's work.

Routing the sub holes.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Second baffle.

Posted Image

Finally finished.

Posted Image

Next is the flush bit for the port.

Posted Image

And now the roundover bit for the entire box and inside the port.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Last, a little hand sanding to smooth it out.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Tomorrow I'll be mounting the amps and running the speaker wire. When my subs get here I want to be able to screw them in a slide the box into the truck.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

looks like a pretty nice build. it should pound!

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

so what's the box tuned to?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Archived