thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

lol im a fuse whore! got 7 in the damn truck alone

Haha... For a daily, its kinda important. Add some serious vibrations and a little time, it's only a matter of time before something loosens up. If you're rollin in a $15000 car, and the shit catches on fire because there aren't fuses, you coulda bought a $9,000 amp, $3,000 worth of batteries, $2,000 worth of alts, and fused it up properly for daily driving. For the amount of power actually gained by taking out fuses, it's a bad excuse not to run them. At best, the difference is a 5-10% gain, which probably doesn't even equate to a tenth of a DB when you're in the high 40s to low 50s, running 4,000 + watts. If the cone area stays the same, most the time doubling power is only a 20% output gain....

Only thing I've proven by not running fuses is loosing about $5,000 and all my equipment, time, and effort. I can't say that it wasn't an eye opener though.

hey kasey, maybe i missed it but, did you get a alignment done after your lowered your ride? Cuz in the 2nd pic looks like you got some negative camber.

Fuk fuses. That's why you do it right make sure stuff is tight, no janky wire. I put a dab of ca glue over conections to just ensure stuff doesn't come loose.

haha wouldn't a loose connection not matter if there is a voltage spike you are still fucked

hey kasey, maybe i missed it but, did you get a alignment done after your lowered your ride? Cuz in the 2nd pic looks like you got some negative camber.

just the second picture?

:lol: yeah I got one after I lowered it then I body dropped it and had to readjust the torsion keys and never got it realigned which is why my tires are wearing away so fast on the inside and which is also why I am looking to buy 26's right now :D

les scwhab said I originally had -4º camber and they took 2 degrees out which is bull because they should have been able to get it back to spec if they actually cranked up my torsion keys for me

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

haha wouldn't a loose connection not matter if there is a voltage spike you are still fucked

just the second picture?

:lol: yeah I got one after I lowered it then I body dropped it and had to readjust the torsion keys and never got it realigned which is why my tires are wearing away so fast on the inside and which is also why I am looking to buy 26's right now :D

les scwhab said I originally had -4º camber and they took 2 degrees out which is bull because they should have been able to get it back to spec if they actually cranked up my torsion keys for me

Aint that some bullshit. Well i only noticed it real good in the 2nd pic. Yea they should have been able to get it back to were it should be with no problem.

Better be ready to fork up that $$$$

:rofl: what part of this build haven't I been ready to make my pocket lighter?

if anything I'm going to start with just the bags, compressors and air tanks then take some time off from work or drive a little beater around and start gutting this thing to tub it and weld up the c-notch

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Kasey your bring a WHOLE NEW meaning to "how low can you go" cuz "low" is never going to be enough! :lol::rofl:

Archived