mantz88's 03 Yukon build. Kinetik HC2400 added New vid 6/9

It has finally begun. Built my box today for my fully loaded Fi BTL old style triple stack motor. Took for fucking ever because the drill wouldnt hold a charge. Got the amp all in there. Still isnt dialed in correctly. The box is 20x30x30 8.70 cubic feet 6.58 cubic feet after port, bracing, and sub displacement. Tuned in around 32.32 Hz. Didny fiberglass of anything yet. We are planning on throwing some fiberglass in there, and some body filler on the outside. Then making it look all pretty. Its not all fine tuned and fineshed yet ,but a work in progress. Only have the one Sundown SAE-1200 running the sub for now. I have another one in the mail supposed to arrive middle of the week sometime. Before I put in the other amp im gonna pick up a roll of 1/0 wire and redo all my power and grounds. Also add another battery. I already have 1/0 run for all of my engine bay from my last setup. It deffinantly hits alot lower and louder than my last system, but I could not turn it up all the way because my stock CD player would skip whenever the bass would hit. I have a good CD player to put in there but, some ass on ebay is trying to fuck me out of my wiring harness. But that is another story.

The plan is eventually to double what I have now. 2 18" Fi BTl's and 4 Sundown SAE-1200 amps.

Such a pain in the ass to drive with your seat all the way forward, and wood hitting you on top of your head, but I made it alive.

001-6.jpg

002-6.jpg

003-4.jpg

004-3.jpg

Ross doing his thing

005-2.jpg

006-2.jpg

007-1.jpg

008-2.jpg

010.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

Waiting for that damn drill to charge.

014.jpg

013.jpg

Not to bad of a circle for a jig saw.

015-1.jpg

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

where the fuck did you get that giant ruler? that is a pretty clean hole for a jigsaw :good:

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

Lol the giant ruler came from lowes. Ross aka boys from oklahoma aka my roommate did the jigsaw work.

Kasey the kon is dirty as fuck ive wanted to wash it, but it keeps raining like normal.

Here are some pics from when it was clean

024.jpg

017-1.jpg

032.jpg

020.jpg

DaltonsIpod042.jpg

2 fully loaded 18" fi BTL

1 Sundown SAZ-3500

2003 Yukon build

25kj8fd.jpg

FI.png

iraggi_forum_logo.png

those tints are sick. looks like a good smokin car.. :rofl:

just kidding.

TEAM DC

Everything is a 150 on th earometer

Well I guess punching a woman is a good way to test your strength! You never know how strong you are until you cold-cock a woman in the head and break that bitches jaw.

Next time she tries to punch you in the stomach, whip your wiener out and chase her around. Show her who's boss.

I was just looking at this a minute ago on TYF....looks good man....where in Oklahoma are you located???

"loud 'cause its clipped like a 7yr olds buzz cut" -Decaf

"unfortunately i'm still tuned high as Giraffe pussy" -Twistedchild420

Box looks good man, any vids of it in action ?

I can has candy cane?

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

Archived