thehoe92 Build v2 Update! 3/13 iPad install!

You'd shit yourself if you knew how much I've had to dump into my money pit over the last 5 years, Kasey. I could have bought my VW GTI and My Tundra for cash outright...and still have money for a badass system..I'm just not willing to give up on the piece of shit...lol

But for real, don't give up..keep on truckin.

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

You'd shit yourself if you knew how much I've had to dump into my money pit over the last 5 years, Kasey. I could have bought my VW GTI and My Tundra for cash outright...and still have money for a badass system..I'm just not willing to give up on the piece of shit...lol

But for real, don't give up..keep on truckin.

but joo ain't 17 making barely over minimum wage :lol:

I'm seriously considering a second job right now

also looking at Chevy Silverado Regular cabs since I got another offer this time for $15k at lowes.. don't know exactly how serious he was but its not the first time he's mentioned it

that would definitely be a nice project for me :)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

but joo ain't 17 making barely over minimum wage :lol:

I'm seriously considering a second job right now

also looking at Chevy Silverado Regular cabs since I got another offer this time for $15k at lowes.. don't know exactly how serious he was but its not the first time he's mentioned it

that would definitely be a nice project for me :)

OMFG!!!! Dude i was just on youtube and JUST seen that video!!! i was like DAMN!!!! Dude you spyin on me?!?!?! LOL!

well how about we add to the bad luck some more?

finally decide to drive my hoe tonight and the front left tire blew out :(

and got stopped by a cop for more bull shit

god damn where is like $1k when you need it

where's jp's fake ballin ass to bail me out of this trouble? haha

well how about we add to the bad luck some more?

finally decide to drive my hoe tonight and the front left tire blew out :(

and got stopped by a cop for more bull shit

god damn where is like $1k when you need it

DAMN HOMIE!!!!

What'd the cop stop you for? And have you been dumping bodies? I mean no one deserves luck like this.

coming home and passed by the police station I passed him as he was coming out and he flipped a uturn and if I actually gave a shit I would evade him like I do every time I see a cop.. just turn into a neighborhood like I live there or something

but he gets hella close behind me and I'm just counting down in my head until I see lights

he said I have no license plate lights which is bull shit because I have one.. didn't see in the law where it says how many lights I am supposed to have on my license plate at all times :angry:

and tail lights then I show him the ticket (thank god I carry it around now)

and I told him about my shitty ass night and he's like I bet those are expensive aren't they :orly3:

but he let me go because its pointless to give me another ticket

I get pulled over probably 3-4 times a week now and its all for the same thing

...this bitch is about to win

Thats bullshit, cops out there must get BORED!!! I have my tails tinted and pass cops EVERYDAY, not 1 says a damn thing. I had one following me for about 10 or so miles (or at least behind me somewhere) didnt stop me. Of course mine are not nearly as dark but they are pretty dark. 4 coats of rusto lens tint.

This made me laugh for reals.

Man, you don't even want me to get started on how many times I have been pulled over for stupid hit. Just gotta shrug it off and keep on rollin.

Thats bullshit, cops out there must get BORED!!! I have my tails tinted and pass cops EVERYDAY, not 1 says a damn thing. I had one following me for about 10 or so miles (or at least behind me somewhere) didnt stop me. Of course mine are not nearly as dark but they are pretty dark. 4 coats of rusto lens tint.

I have 1 maybe 2 coats on my tail lights and they still think its too dark.. if it ain't stock its a ticket

I'm not saying this cop ruined my night or anything I've actually gotten used to getting pulled over which sucks but it just added to the bad luck that I'm already having if you even want to call it luck at all

Archived