Sonic Electronix

I am think of something, and I need to share it with someone.

I make dropdown from the celing of the trunk... they house some speakers... the amp for these speakers is trigegred on by the trunk opening. when the trunk opens, the speakers play the soud for the rear channels, and when the trunk closes, the amp turns off... i dont know if this has been done, and i dont know if its cool or stupid...

I guess it would depend on if your trunk is cool enough to look at for long enough to need music... lol Ive seen em done before, looks pretty cool at shows :drinks:

so you would have to run a 12 volt trigger to the "trunk opening detector thingy" to the amp, so when the trunk is open, it sends a signal to the amp to turn it on. but then you will have to invest in an amp and speakers that will only be heard when the trunk is open. or you can always just tell the people to sit in your car instead so they can hear both, playing subs with the trunk open imo is kinda pointless because they usually arent a quarter as loud as they should be. no pressure = no loud boom boom lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

so you would have to run a 12 volt trigger to the "trunk opening detector thingy" to the amp, so when the trunk is open, it sends a signal to the amp to turn it on. but then you will have to invest in an amp and speakers that will only be heard when the trunk is open. or you can always just tell the people to sit in your car instead so they can hear both, playing subs with the trunk open imo is kinda pointless because they usually arent a quarter as loud as they should be. no pressure = no loud boom boom lol

I think he's aiming for something that will look good at shows, but if he isn't going to shows, then I x2 you.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Just use the trunk light as your remote lead and you are set...

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

well, it's not REALLY goign to be a show car, but you never know...

bit i do plan to show some people... and i want something unique...

I say do it if you have the money for materials and a new amp. I've never seen anything like it before and would love to see a build log for it.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt