Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have some questions about what to do.

I have a wife, who obviously has no interest in being in my life, or me, in my sons life.

She has had a kid for sure, and possibly a second one since we have been married, but separated.

So, she has 4 kids, 1 from her first bf, 2 nd from me, 2 with this other guy she has been with since 2000.

When I married her, it was a kind of shot gun wedding, her dad was putting the pressure on me, since she got pregnant, and then after awhile I realized it was the right thing to do- married about 8 months after we met

child was born about 1 year after we met

Later I found out, after marriage, she wasn't even a legal citizen, and we ended up doing all the paper work, and court proceedings for citizenship.

Finally 3 years later, she gained her citizenship, and pretty much said F*** You, and I went my way- Sacramento, she moved down south, and lived a happy life with her bf, who i found out they were HS sweet hearts, and I always knew him as a family friend, just a guy who was always around

So, the long run is, I got screwed big time

She doesn't want to divorce me, I can only assume for death benefits if I die

She never wanted child support, but just bring like $100+ any time I ever come by to see my son

So, nothing was ever filed, I mean hell she makes more money than me, ever since we broke up, she always made between double to triple what I made yearly, on a good year

So, my question is,

do I have a case here?

I have been told, bottom line, there is no real case, I married her, and had a kid with her, so if we divorce, I pay child support.

I would like to see my son and all, but at this point, at least last I talked to him, about 3 years ago, he called the other guy daddy, not me

He is my only son, and my gf who I would like to marry, really has no plans on getting pregnant, shes done :(

I have missed out so much in my sons life, due to my ex wife, I mean, he doesn't even know me any more

It would be nice to get reacquainted with him though

What can I do here?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

I don't know legally, but if you want to get into his life, how old is he, and is he into car audio, or do you not know that. I will say though, if you try and get in his life, you should stay there. I know personally, it sucks when your biological dad starts to be around and then he dips on you. I know alot of lawyers will consult over the phone for free to see if the case is doable, so you may want to call around and tell them the situation.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2164 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...