with the box in ur avatar ?

killer man

That`s right! :)

is that a pwk enclosure? and what kind of vehicle.. and what fq

No, it`s my own design (thanks for the complement though), it`s in a station wagon, this was a 40hz burp.

sweet score!

Thanks! :)

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Im thinking of running 2 1508's in my V50 volvo. Not quite sure if it'll be enough for a daily. I dont want to go too extreme otherwise ill sit with extra rattles in the car.

From a SQL setup, are those 2 adequite for a daily setup? Ive never run anything smaller than 12inch woofers. Nothing smaller than 15inch woofers in the last 5 years.

Im thinking of running 2 1508's in my V50 volvo. Not quite sure if it'll be enough for a daily. I dont want to go too extreme otherwise ill sit with extra rattles in the car.

From a SQL setup, are those 2 adequite for a daily setup? Ive never run anything smaller than 12inch woofers. Nothing smaller than 15inch woofers in the last 5 years.

2 of 1508 with enough power (around 2000watts), will certainly fulfill your need for bass. Do not be fooled by the size of these subs, I still have to look back to see if they have grown in size, cause they are stupid loud compared to their size! And do not judge them the first time you hear them, at first they are very peaky and not as loud, but once they get broken in, it`s a WORLD of diffirence. I`ve had mine for a couple of months now, and I still feel they get louder everytime I play them.

Proud member of SMD

My build log

2 DDZ9518

2 DynaBel BF 8501

2 GZ Neo 8"s

154.5@38hz with 2 DD Z9518`s

145.5@40hz with 2 DD 1508`s

My youtube vids

Archived