Second Skin Audio

Re: Woofer Ohm Loads

if they are so good why don't you want them... >:(BTW not real hard to get bump in a small ass s10 cab been there done that...If he's not happy with them and if they are at there limits then why would you stick up for them...Maybe he know's how good bass sounds....I'm going to stop there 'cause this is a cool forum and I don't want to start flaming :-X

did u read? i dont have money rite now. and y would i want them neway??? get some hx2s. theyre still cheap if u can find them. my 2 hx2s in slot ports were put in that s10 and knocked his rear view mirror off 4 times. took a chunk out of the windshield 1 time. hell, meade had them in his civic be4 it was stolen. get 4 punch 12s or 2 powers 12s and ull be happy with the bass and they can hit the lows real nicely.

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

are you serious...your comparing the punch z and the hx2??? pull your head out of your ass...a hx2 will kill a punch z. just because they are both made by RF does not make them both good subs...different series/different years not even close to the same quality..I didn't want to keep going at this but the statements are retarded

If you want new RF then go with power t1 or t2 or even a P3..I wouldn't suggest any line below that....you can get better for the same money that's up to you