Man I need one too... Just got an interview about a half hour ago though for thursday, so I'm happy! :)

4 15" FI Q D2's in 12 cubes tuned to 32hz

1- T1000.1bd's

3 Maxx 29 deep cycles

4 runs of 1/0 gauge

-Big 3

-Trunk sealed off from the cabin

Custom 15.8 dual-volt switching MLA module

All in a CAR.

<_< do have any experience with anything? previous employment? how old are you... etc. etc... B)

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

im 18, i worked for my pops installing ac units, running thermostat wire, welding up copper pipe, leak/pressure testing ac lines, replacing ac compressors, audio wise, ive just been installing out of my garage, but i need to start some were, and automotive wise i was in a advanced auto class at my high school, im really close to the teacher and said i was one of his downest students.

im 18, i worked for my pops installing ac units, running thermostat wire, welding up copper pipe, leak/pressure testing ac lines, replacing ac compressors, audio wise, ive just been installing out of my garage, but i need to start some were, and automotive wise i was in a advanced auto class at my high school, im really close to the teacher and said i was one of his downest students.
bro HVAC is where its @... stick with it man! FTW

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

ya HVAC is cool, im the one who pushed my pops to open the company, ELK GROVE HEATING AND AIR, and im down to help him. but i was told i was gonna get payed for hella hard work i did, i didn't really expect him to but i knew he was, all i get was 200 bucks, thats not why im mad though, i was gonna get hired at a mechanic shop starting at 10/hr and my moms said not to get the job so i can help out my pops and he would pay me, and i said OK w/out hesitation cause its my pops. But i could have been working there while helping my pops but now the position is gone and im getting paid slave wage, i kinda had an argument with the folks, i gave my pops the cash back. i told him if your gonna give me that amount to forget it but ill still help him on jobs. I know im dumb for doing that but its kinda a concept thing for me, i dont care about the money, its just i feel they kinda hung me out to dry, im tryn to save cash to go to the SNAKE PIT so i need a real job.

Edited by doughboi916

ya HVAC is cool, im the one who pushed my pops to open the company, ELK GROVE HEATING AND AIR, and im down to help him. but i was told i was gonna get payed for hella hard work i did, i didn't really expect him to but i knew he was, all i get was 200 bucks, thats not why im mad though, i was gonna get hired at a mechanic shop starting at 10/hr and my moms said not to get the job so i can help out my pops and he would pay me, and i said OK w/out hesitation cause its my pops. But i could have been working there while helping my pops but now the position is gone and im getting paid slave wage, i kinda had an argument with the folks, i gave my pops the cash back. i told him if your gonna give me that amount to forget it but ill still help him on jobs. I know im dumb for doing that but its kinda a concept thing for me, i dont care about the money, its just i feel they kinda hung me out to dry, im tryn to save cash to go to the SNAKE PIT so i need a real job.
fuck it bro! pay backs are a bitch.... i know their family and all, but what you do is go work your ass off for free and then as soon as you receive enough knowledge to move on... go get you a real job that pays what a guy with your skills deserves! my metal stud framing/sheetrock hanging biological dad was pissed when i did that... i went from $200 a week to $200 a day in less than a year! FTW