heck yes, got here yesterday morning and staying till next saturday. staying at some gay tilghman place though, kinda crowded since im here with like 13 people staying in two suites

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Im in marion which is about 45 miles north. but going to college in conway

Nice man, I went to HGTC my wife to Coastal, though I probably spent as much time hanging out there as she did attending. I live in Conway- it's just far enough from the beach to avoid traffic while close enough to visit in half an hour.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Nice man, I went to HGTC my wife to Coastal, though I probably spent as much time hanging out there as she did attending. I live in Conway- it's just far enough from the beach to avoid traffic while close enough to visit in half an hour.

Thats where im at now is HGTC and the traffic is still shitty,im not sure if its the amount of people or the driving,i vote driving.

ya i go to hgtc in conway and myrtle beach campus-- i live down in pawleys

My mom had a house in Murrells Inlet that burned down about 2 years ago. I want to buy a house in Pawleys when I get the money for it, I love fishing and there are some awesome ass houses there.

Thats where im at now is HGTC and the traffic is still shitty,im not sure if its the amount of people or the driving,i vote driving.

I say it's the damn college kids driving :drink40:

lol, really though it's been getting bad lately. I take 544 everywhere I can, even if I'm going to the each I'll just hit 31 and go back to 501 to bypass Carolina Forest. It's really all the growth in that area that screwed up 501 imo.

*edit - you beat me to it, 544 kicks some ass since most tourists stick to 501

Man when I went to the MB tech from Conway I could make it in literally 15 minutes. There were no cops and few lights, I'd go 90 mph when traffic was light. Now it's at least 30 minutes with traffic, and I stick to 50-55mph.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived